|Max Load||2- 4 Tons|
|Number Of Guide Posts||2 Post|
|Maximum Load||2-4 tons|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Phase Type||Single Phase|
|After Sales Service||Provided|
|Lifting Time||30- 40 Sec|
|Dimensions Of Cabin/Platform||Width - 3260 mm|
|Motor||2 - 4 Kw|
|Lift Drive||Hydraulic Drive|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|AMC/After Sales Service available||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Types of Hydraulic Lift & Applications
- Two Post Hydraulic lift – Clear Floor – Base Free design makes working beneath the vehicle easy
- Two Post Hydraulic lift – With base – it’s suitable for low ceiling height at workshop
- Low maintenance
- No of components is very less
- Very low annual maintenance cost
- Base Free design makes working beneath the vehicle easy
Benefits of Using a Hydraulic Lift
- The sturdy and durable design of hydraulic lift has made them popular in auto workshops.
- They are economical and have low maintenance. They can be easily installed and operated.
- They are reliable and produce impeccable results that lead to high productivity rates.
How to operate a Two Post Lift?
- Park the vehicle between two posts
- Lift until wheels are off the ground
- Raise the lift to desired working height
- Next release the lock from both side columns
- Always ensure that the lift is in lock position
- Push the button on the power unit raising the arms until the adaptors make contact
- The extension can be used to help reach lifting points and to help level the vehicle
- Use appropriate adaptors for lifting the vehicle
- Finally, remove the arms from vehicle loading points
- Ensure that the vehicle is level & stable on the lift
- Lower the vehicle, first raise it off the lift’s locks
- Position adaptors at the manufacturer’s recommended lifting points
- Ensure the vehicle’s individual axle weight must not exceed half of the lift’s capacity
- Push the manual lever on the power unit until the vehicle is safely down the ground level.
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 3 days